Call for abstracts for the 2017 Annual APRU Population Ageing Conference Ageing & Resilience in the 21st Century, to be hosted by NUS in Singapore in October.
Those who are interested in are encouraged to contact them directly.
October 11-13, 2017
National University of Singapore
Themes explored in the conference include
1. What is resilience – explorations of the different types of resilience
2. How can or should resilience be measured
3. What are the factors that impact on resilience
4. What are the factors associated with resilience
5. How can resilience be promoted
Details and Registration
For detailed information and to register, please visit their website at http://apru.org/partnering-on-solutions/population-ageing/item/935-8th-apru-population-ageing-conference
Participants are required to be responsible for their participation fees and own traveling expenses.
1. Full Conference including Local Educational Tour
– Early Bird Registration by August 15; for Professionals：$300 SGD, for Students：$200 SGD
– Regular Registration between August 16 and October 10; for Professionals：$400 SGD, for Students：$300 SGD
2. 1 day Conference including Local Educational Tour
– Early Bird Registration by August 15; for Professionals：$200 SGD, for Students：$200 SGD
– Regular Registration between August 16 and October 10; for Professionals：$250 SGD, for Students：$300 SGD
3.Post-Conference Workshop; for Professionals：$100 SGD, for Students：$100 SGD
*VCF Funding (for conference only) is available for participation from Singapore’s voluntary sector. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How to submit:
Email your abstract submission of not more than 300 words to careduke-nus.edu.sg
*When submitting, please let us know about your participation by sending a cc to kokusai-kgrp.tohoku.ac.jp
Key dates for abstract submission
– June 30, 2017: Abstract submission closes
– July 31, 2017: Notification of authors of shortlisted abstracts
– September 1, 2017: Submission of slides
National University of Singapore：careduke-nus.edu.sg
Int’l Exchange Division, Tohoku University:
kokusai-kgrp.tohoku.ac.jp / 022-217-5578