“Planetary Health – The Next Frontier ”
October 28 to 30, 2018
University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The abstract themes include the following research fields:
- Planetary Health
- Climate Change and Health
- Migrant Health
- Healthy Ageing
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Universal Health Coverage
- Infectious Diseases
- Diet and Nutrition
- Occupational & Environmental Health
- Violence & Mental Health
- Global Health Education, Research, and Technology
KEY DATES for submissions and notification:
Abstract / student poster submission deadline – July 15, 2018
Acceptance notification – July 31, 2018
Participants are responsible for their own registration fees and travel expenses.
Participants from Tohoku University whose abstract is accepted will be provided with travel subsidies by Tohoku University. If your abstract is accepted, please contact us at kokusai-kgrp.tohoku.ac.jp
- International Participant (by 31 Aug. 2018) USD200.00
- International Participant (from 01 Sep. 2018 to 25 Oct. 2018) USD250.00
- Post-conference Environmental Conservation Visit (International) USD180.00
The conference registration fees for International Participants include a pre-conference field trip and conference dinner. Registration will only be confirmed for those who have paid in full. Registration and Payment will close on October 2, 2018. There will be no on-site registration.
For student participants
Students can choose either to participate in the student poster contest or to submit a regular abstract which requires a review process.
Please read the poster contest rules before submitting.
International Exchange Division, Tohoku University
E-mail: kokusai-kgrp.tohoku.ac.jp /Tel: 022-217-5578